View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 02:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default At the risk of being a metoo...

Me too. These are my friends, and I left Braintalk at last because Harley was banned in the face of all common sense or logic, and then Charlie left and CS was banned because he stood up for her. I woould leave anywhere on the same basis again, however much pain it caused me.

Are some animals more equal than others (a la the book 1984)? Yes, DocJohn, [unnecessary comment deleted], because when a Parkie gets upset we REALLY get upset and need a chance to chill and to catch up in the thinking department. And besides, I long ago promised Harley I would be on the same side of the barroom as she is when the furniture starts getting busted up. The woman is not capable of subterfuge.

J. is my first initial, 61, young onset PD diagnosed in 1999 at 53, sorry about your father. I'm retired on disability from I've never said what, and I wrote a substantial percentage of the reliable, solid information about PD that is in the BT database that was SAID to be lost--and some of the hysteria and BS. I'm just getting to trust again that I can give that much here.

I prefer Cooking Light, silver, and wear jeans and casual shirts 89% of the time, my favorite is a genuine Harley t-shirt with a rip over the left breast sent to me by Guess Who. I'm a melting pot person from humble origins and have a college degree. I'm a so-called progressive Christian and I do spiritual advising/mentoring in which I learn as much as my companion. I wake up crocheting, and I just discovered beading (jewelry making).

And time's up for the day.

Love you guys, you, too, John.

Jaye
"If you want to keep moving, keep moving." -Bob C.

Last edited by Jaye; 08-30-2007 at 05:29 AM.