View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am so lucky my mom is so wonderful to us. She really understands and wants to help, not interfer and try to run my life like I know so many other parents try to. I think she's awesome, today when my computer died this morning I called her and had already asked her if she'd help us get a Dell to replace mine because the Hard Drive has been making funny noises. So today when it was a total Hard Drive failure I asked her for help and she ordered us the new computer right then.

I wish everyone had a mom like mine. She's something else. Going to be sixty this year and still looks wonderful to me. I sure hope things go well for their visit Mari. I'll be thinking about you and them and keeping you in my prayers. I know it's not easy sometimes, to deal with parents, but they do love you right? Try to keep it in mind if you can and definitely SLEEP when you have to sleep. I know how much trouble sleep gives you, my T told me about a new sleep medicine, I forget the name but it works like Melatonin. I'll get the name next visit. It started with an R and kinda sounded like Ronicin or something.

Hope all is well with you and you don't have much anxiety about their upcoming visit. Keep us posted.