View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 08:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default catch44

IMHO drug cos. are 'out-of-control'---mr. reagan essentially handed the FDA to them in 1985---not good having the fox watch the farm. your experience is that of many. sad but true. these cos. not only do their own sponsored 'studies', they also 'bribe' drs. with many 'perks'. only America and New Zealand even permit 'mass-marketing', via TV, etc., of their products. am i 'steamed'? yes--and for good reason---both the drug cos., and drs. have forgotten their 'do no harm' ethical obligation---for $$$---if sexual dysfunction is your only 'harm', consider the many millions, and i'm one, 'blasted' by 'benzos' or neuroleptics---check-out 'EPS', DIP (drug induced Parkinson's), etc., and check the drug that 'got-ya' for other side-effects. in my case the 1st damage was 'mental'--loss-of-confidence, reward-seeking-behaviour, libido, decreased GI tract function (daily BM)---but it didn't end there---3 years later my toes started getting rigid from leg-tendon damage---and upon mentioning this to my shrink, he said to 'watch for worsening, that is a sign of EPS.' he actually called me at night, flat-out admitting drug cos. do lie---and expressed remorse over ever being a shrink (he's also a D.O.)---what's this to your case? as libido is a limbic/hormonal function, i would be looking for any other major changes and not ignore them. if young, under 50, you may recover---i was mid-50's when bopped---harder to 'get-back' as you age---best wishes, and watch your step---you now know, from experience---
gulliver fourmyle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote