View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 09:01 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsiderThis View Post
Are you saying that what they were manufacturing was in some way lethal or something?

Do you have some links?

No, I didn't say anything like that. It was a general comment regarding closure of said company rather than that their methyl B12 was lethal or contaminated. I was just saying that the product used to apparently be manufactured onshore here by a company that no longer exists.

I forget what their problem was at the time but had nothing to do with the specific supplement we're talking about here as far as I recall although they were shut down due to a problem with manufacturing standards.

To answer the question about my being "suspicious". What I meant was basically that I am curious or I wonder about the reasons it's a product that's so difficult to get. At one time I had terrible trouble getting selenium for years and years here as well. I guess I did the same with SAMe as well. It just makes me suspicious because it makes no sense to have so many people needing to import it from overseas if there's such a big market here already.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote