View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:10 PM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Default Responce

No, I have not misinterpreted your discription. If peer pressure (please define) is the opposite of mob rule (gangs of people with similiar views ganging up against anyone who doesn't fit in,) I would like to hear it.

There is room on this site for all person's with Parkinson's disease, but there is not room for people with Parkinson's who do not support certain advocacy stances. It only makes sense to steer threads away from possible "peer pressure" or "pinning a person with Parkinson's disease ears back" because their politics, religious or any other beliefs disagree with yours. Your "town square system" only works if everyone agrees on how the town should be run. I believe the poor moderators have been put in the position of being "sheriffs" enough!! Even the smallest towns have a police system in place. I live here too and am grateful for the thought and care our moderators give to keep this forum safe from having ears pinned back and protect members from suffering the pressure of peer groups.

Fine!!!
Vicky