View Single Post
Old 08-29-2007, 10:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

it is very easy to get caught up in a whirlwind. it is just as easy to be left in the dust when the whirlwind passes. when a loud opinion is stated, it is human nature to either agree or disagree with it and respond with the same adamacy of which it was made... loud.

we parkies can be a loud mouthed lot. our voices seem loud anyways. while it is true that the contents of posts written need to be looked at carefully before jumping to conclusions whether or not the words are appropriate, it is just as true that the author of the post needs to take responsibility for their words and make sure.. double sure.. triple sure.. that they are saying exactly what they mean.

yea right

how can we be anything else than what we are? human... we are full of sunshine and we are full of rain.

i have one memory of mgh that i will never ever forget. to me, it still stands solo as to what support is. my daughter attempted suicide. arguments stopped, arms reached out, tears were shed, and support became what support is. real. true. and honest. though it was not pd related, it was life at its worse. and support at its very best.

when it comes down to the nitty gritty starkness of the reality we live daily, who are we but a bunch of names on a computer screen? i will tell you from experience, we are people who know humility because we live it too. each post is written through eyes we do not see through, but can somehow, someway, relate to.

so, go ahead and have a loud mouth. people may back away, yell back, or turn their backs. or they will hold you cuz they feel your frustrations. but either way, the message will be heard. oh yea..