View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 03:26 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Hi again Brian,
The town of Lara is from an aboriginal word as far as I know. There's also Yulara and Larapinta and some others. Seems to mean something different in each indigenous language.
This is my real name and it was my grandmother's name and she was Irish and her parents named her after someone in a Russian opera. LOL
You live in a very pretty part of the world there. Far too cold for me though. Grew up in the tropics and now live in Hinterland just over the Qld/NSW border. Paradise really but then I'm biased. LOL

I don't really understand the deal with the manufacture of this type of B12 either, but I keep my eyes out for information to give me clues. If I ever find any I'll let you know. I think the person you spoke with from Blackmores was probably right.

I'm not fond of credit cards either. I ended up getting a debit visa card just so I could order things I needed. You just have to be careful and use secure sites.

Have a good evening there!
Hi Lara, its a nice name anyway i too come from Irish/ English decent.
You live in a beautiful place too, some of the oldies here call it " heavens waiting room " it gets real cold for about 7 weeks in Winter, the rest i can handle real easy, after living & working from Melbourne for most of my life, there is only one way i will be leaving here , that's horizontal
Thanks for your help anyway.
take care
Brian
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote