View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:32 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I wasn't very close to him. Actually his name was Scott. He played in the band and was very talented. He kept to himself and didn't have very many friends. He was shunned and made fun of, because he has epilepsy. He lived just round the corner from me growing up. We were friends but not close. As an adult, when i'd go to visit mom I'd see him walking behind her house to catch public transportation to go somewhere because he couldn't drive. One time i made it a point to stop him and catch up. That was probally 3 years ago. I guess that was the last time i talked to him... both his parents have died, and there was just him and his sister... SHE was a #@$%* her and Scott did not get along at all. The man who lived next door to him goes to church with my mom and he had his son go over there to check on him as he hadn't seen Scott out recently. The door was unlocked so he went in and found him. It was this man who was telling mom about it at church last night so mom called me an let me know as soon as she got home. I feel so bad for him that he was that lonely and desperate. He never married and as far as i know never had many close relationships with anybody. Its just not right....
FeelinGoofy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote