View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i think we need to learn how to give each other the benefit of the doubt. there are obvious differences between a post written with tactful disagreement and those written out of contempt. the moderators do have purpose here and nobody should underplay their hard role of being referree. i have had that role, and it aint easy. you cannot please everyone and it is a rare occasion that moderators, such as john, try to see the whole picture.

as members of a forum, it is up to us to take the responsibility for our posts. often times we are in a set frame of mind when we write, and it may not be for a day or two that we begin to think.. oh oh.. maybe that should have been stated more elequantly. sorry my spelling sucks so badly here. there is nothing wrong with acknowledging we may have been too impulsive. john was a king when he did this with "i am human". that statement itself sums up so much.

it is also our responsibility to try and get over things and move on.. do we want to look for that shoe to drop? cmon guys... lets improve this place by lessons learned. i think we are all accepting enough and smart enough to grow through trials. after all, we do that daily living with pd