View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by harley View Post
as members of a forum, it is up to us to take the responsibility for our posts. often times we are in a set frame of mind when we write, and it may not be for a day or two that we begin to think.. oh oh.. maybe that should have been stated more elequantly. sorry my spelling sucks so badly here. there is nothing wrong with acknowledging we may have been too impulsive. john was a king when he did this with "i am human". that statement itself sums up so much.
Thanks for this, Harley!

I too am human: dxd October 24, 1994 (symptoms first discovered by an Internist in 1988), Friday of that week, horrible car accident due to a young woman running a stop sign...18 months of recovery. I have suffered form Major Depression Disorder and PTSD since childhood due to verbal abuse from my bi-polar father. I also suffered the same from my husband and son. The latter of which was the hardest of all to endure. So, I frequent mental health forums for PTSD and Depression.

I have no memories of my childhood...zero!!...no holidays, birthdays, etc. I don't have a family member who has PD, and hope to never have such in my family.

I believe into my soul in Clinical Trials as the ONLY way for us to find a cure or something just a good. I believe the following:

It is only by following your deepest instinct that you can lead a rich life, and if you let your fear of consequence prevent you from following your deepest instinct, then your life will be safe, expedient and thin. -- Katharine Butler Hathaway

Curious, I am so mortified for your husband and his client having to endure this thread. How difficult that must have been for him to be put "on the spot".

Jaye, "Carolyn, I will read your posts again to see if you are asking for something that you want or need from me today." Absolutely no need for you to do this today or any day. At least not for me.

This is my last post to this thread. Personally, although the impact has obvously been made to the membership here...over 1,000 views to this thread...I hope that DocJohn will remove this historical document at some point...it is a poor reflection of the Forum and not good history for someone new to find now or down the road.
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller