View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 10:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah, my name is Kim. I live in southern Ohio, after moving here from Hawaii as a teen. I was the daughter of a 22 yrs. marine that passed away two years ago. We moved alot, needless to say.

I live with TN and it's a daily struggle for me, though much better with pain management. The biggest recent struggles for me was my daughter's pregnancy where she found out that she has an auto-immune disease and was very ill because one should not get pregnant with it active. The baby, one month ago today, arrived safely. My oldest is pregnant and due Dec. 7.

I'm raising my four year old nephew and have had him for three years next month. He's my joy and having a hard time adjusting right now. My brother and his girlfrend don't do very well with their struggles.

I like jeans and T-shirts and have recently gone from wearing makeup and doing hair every day, to not. It's a change for me, but I'm glad to let it go. I love to go barefoot and sit on my porch.

Thank you everyone for the kind words to me in PM, and for the words in this thread...

I have something to say with HUGE regret that I haven't said it sooner. For that I would like to apologize to my team members, DocJohn, and the members of this forum who were confused by my actions, or lack thereof I should say. I was dealing with much at the time and shouldn't have started something that I couldn't play out...whether or not I could have predicted some of the response.

I'm tired. I've been tired for six months. I've been dealing with my own pain and dx., but living with some of the biggest fears and concerns that I've personally known in my adult life...the wellness of my daughter and the life/wellness of my first grandchild (now here safely).

I was just coming back to "me" (I'm human and was still dealing with much) when a post of upset was made here on the forum. It was brought to my attention when a member stated that maybe I could help and that the member should keep their head up (paraphrasing). I posted, but because I didn't want to hijack the thread, I began a new one about the comfortable home.

Let me first explain my words there...when I said comfortable home, I was referring that for many here, this is their home forum here at NT. It's just a phrase I use...nothing more, nothing less.

I simply wanted to help, and I feel my words clearly showed that intent. Those that didn't find that help appealing could have stated so...kindly...and many did.

I came here because I'd heard about what happened with BT and wanted to help. Further, I have TN and had never been able too talk with others like me. I was excited. I stay because I'm now committed to NT and care for its members...pure and simple. In that, I care for the guidelines of NT as many expect to read and be responded to within them. I will continue to post within them, and I will continue to uphold them for the whole, fairly and as consistently as possible.

That's me, and I will continue to be me and be here...again, because I care.

KD

From the caterpillar emerged
~Strong in flight, beautiful to the eyes, movement laced with grace~
The butterfly
**KD**
</center>