View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 11:10 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default I squeezed my brain (?)

I squeezed my brain (little left, all fried) for the memories and think it was a forum participant nicknamed "eyeall" or some such, who reported having gone to Germany, getting the needle implants, getting some results but who wanted to get some time under h...belt to discard placebo effects, detail benefits and durability thereof, if any. Unfortunately, that was when the old Bt forums went down, taking all current threads and archives with them to never-never land and many a forum member, too, including, apparently "eyeall" (hope I'm correct). Perhaps somebody out there is reading this post, yet "eyeall" h...self or knows h.. or of knows of h... and can ask h... kindly to fill us in. After all, it is always good to debunk or confirm any claims which can harm or benefit us all, considering that this Dr. Werth is claiming and shows them in one of his site videos to have treated some "personalities" such as a member of the Swedish royal family and some big name from the Gulf Emirates, that spring to mind, and that's why he launches his open challenge to treat such a big name as Ali in front of TV cameras for all the world to see. I think, he also mentions he hopes to treat MJF pretty soon, but I will watch them videos again to make sure.
pdinfo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote