View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 12:11 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Hi Sue,

I hope you'll go back and read my thread titled Symptom Migration: my story; In it, I talk about delaying, if not preventing symptom migration by taking an antioxidant such as grape seed extract (GSE). I also talk about two times when I stopped taking GSE and almost immediatly developed inflammation (red, warm skin with stinging like a sunburn), which subsided when I resumed my regimen.

I'm convinced GSE can at least delay symptom migration, and will explain the science behind this in future posts, but I don't know if it can reverse the symptoms after much time has passed. I do know that if I were in your situation, I would be taking higher than recommended dosages of GSE, and would be applying another antioxidant (DMSO) to the affected skin.

I learned about the benefits of antioxidants during my research 8 or 9 years ago, and since then have not found a single report of overdose or adverse reaction to GSE. It appears to do nothing except neutralize oxygen free radicals; those mean molecules you might have heard about in commercials for some products that contain antioxidants.

It is inexpensive, and it may help after symptoms have developed. It can't hurt, and doesn't interfere with any adjuvant therapies, such as blocks, if you want to try them.

Anyway, reread the thread and decide whether you want to try it...Vic

The great end of life is not knowldege but action. T. H. Huxley

When in doubt, ask: What would Jimmy Buffett do?

email: :
Vicc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote