View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 06:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I would try to find a diffrent neruo doc and too also find a pain doc too. Pain doc helped me sooo much, .You need to be on the correct meds and at the correct dose and usually a pain doc will help more so then a neuro.
I personaly find that a neuro want nothing to do with me really .
and you know what I went threw months of not being able to watch a t.v. cus every ones mouth worked and they talked without any problems or pain stabbing their face . it made me so "sick " I couldnt watch a dang t.v. or movie with my kids. For not speaking you can find yourself a pad of paper and pens I did that for a bit wrote what I needed to say .
I feel trapped in a way that i hardly ever tell people i have t.n. anymore as no one understands it really and also i do not tell most people i see everyday that i have a neuro stim for my pain. I have been working about a year at the same hotel and no one knows I have this device or that I have face pain.
It is like I am ashamed like i am trapped in a way I guess . so i can relate a litle to you.
as for dentists i hate them My accdient made some teeth get knocked out and my jaw was a big mess. i have had tooth work done since and everytime I go I have them numb the heck out of the area I get like 5 shots just to clean my teeth. You have achy tooth obviously you dont like putting your head down or bending over cus that makes the blood rush and the pain throb big time . I dont recomend this but in dire emergency I one time took candle wax and filled a tooth, dont use a bug candle but just a palin one. get a ball of wax and gently cover the ugly mean tooth. it worked for me until I got in and had it filled. becareful eatting and drinking you know with t.n. the temp makes a diffrence and moving air when one has to breath threw mouth rather then the nose is a PAIN to the mean tooth. I think your tooth and T.N. pain are feeding eachother right now and your body cant tell one from the other it is all mixed together into one giant hell of a bowl full of pains. I send one of the biggest pain free wishes I have sent anyone in a long time. because I know how you feel and wish I could reach threw the vitural world of comp and take the pain away. but I cant . I am sorry for your pain.
dont give up there is lots of us just like you , you just have not met all of us yet ,find a diffrent neuro and find yourself a pain doc!!!!!! if your tooth is really really bad go to e.r. maybe a nerve block will help you for a short while.
I am guessing you are in your 20s ?? I am 40 i could post in the chronic pain room or if they had a phantom pain room Id be there too and sleep apnea ...
you are not alone . many many pain free wishes, a stack of blessings and I hope things improve and you find a better doc and pain doc .
Please keep us posted.
Peace Peace
Tina
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote