View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 06:16 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you for the hug Curious. I have been thinking about those very things you mentioned also.

I massaged Doug all over about an hour ago till he was almost asleep so I'll go back in about 2 more hours to see if he's up. His uncle was there and changed the wet bed sheets as I was having a hard time doing it with Doug in the bed and the bed up in the corner. I had to get up in the bed with Doug to try to put the sheet under the mattress in the corner. I told him jokenly that I didn't realize I'd be in the bed with a man so soon again and laughed. Poor Doug though is no longer laughing today. He's talking out of his head again. Then when his uncle left I went back to Doug's and Doug told me he didn't feel comfortable with asking his uncle to put the cream on his behind where the bed sore is so I did that. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I'd be performing some sort of nurse's aid work. It is not half bad work if your in good enough shape to do it. It is kind of rewarding to make people comfortable. Although very depressing to see them die slowly.

befuddled2
befuddled2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote