Thread: Peeling Hands
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 09:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you De, I see the allergist tomorrow so I will ask about an allergy but it doesn't make a lot of sense....

I have been having peeling for about year...across the palm, sides of my hand, fingers...a bit on my left hand but almost all on my right hand...has noticably gotten worse as the TOS has gotten worse. Frustrating...the skin actually peels off in 'chunks'. Looks kinda gross sometimes. I started putting aloe vera on it today (all I had in my bag at work)...

As for the Toradol - my doctor would write me a script every time I went it...I have been given scripts for up to 100 to be dispensed at once...this has been going on for a year now...I know it is not for long term care - thats why I really try not to use it if I can...I have been given Toradol as the docs suspect I have a codiene allergy. I have the appt tomorrow and another appt at an allergy clinic in a few months - I am hoping someone can rule out the codiene allergy - at least then my doc will have more options.

I find holding hot or cold glasses hard, chemicals bother me a lot, cleaners, etc....there has to be something that causes my hands to do this...

I hope the Lyrica works...
JAMY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote