Thread: Scared!
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Ooo Scared!

Hi guys and gals,
I am so sorry that I haven't been on in a while. I was trying to get some things done before I went back to school this week. My daughter and I got two rooms painted,bordered and organized in 3 days. I really pushed myself to get it done. I was hurting pretty bad after doing it but I am so happy with the way they turned out. I started back to college this week and had a bad thing happen to me on Wednesday. While going out to my vehicle I fell down the last step. I must have misplaced my foot and didn't realize it til it was to late. I went to the ground and could not get back up. I hollered for my daughter and she wanted to know if i needed an ambulance and I told her that I didn't need an ambulance just some help to get to my feet. She helped me and I hobbled into the house, called the doctors office and went to the docs. They did xrays and said there was nothing broke or fractured in my foot that is was just severely sprained. I am now on crutches and the doc wants to see me Tuesday just because of the history I have with rsd. He said that there is a good chance that the rsd can spread to my foot with an injury like this but he can't say if it will or if it won't. Help! What are my chances of the rsd going to my foot now? My foot is all swollen and bruised severely. I still struggle to put much weight on it. Is it normal for a sprain to feel this way? I don't remember a sprain feeling like this before but maybe now that I have rsd maybe it will feel different. Am I thinking right or wrong? I am so afraid of the rsd spreading to my foot. What will happen if it does spread to my foot? Do I just expect it to get worse little by little? I am so scared. I cry when no one is around because I am so scared. I am also very angry at myself for doing something so stupid. I have been trying to be so careful so I don't do anything like that but I guess I wasn't careful enough.

Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote