View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 01:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Any humor would be good too! To me, a laugh is the best thing for me.

Unfortunately, when I am stressed or in alot of pain I

1. Yell at hubby or kids/ mostly both.

2. Reach for pain meds or wine or/ both.

3. I love going in the hot tub. We have a really big one that has seating for 8 and a lounge, built in stero and I could sit there for hours. My little one loves to swim in it while I relax.

4. Also, there is nothing like icy hot or ben gay. I think I'll buy stock! I feel so much better after this. Also, hubby is great about giving massages. I always feel guilty, like he's been doing it for too long, but, he doesn't mind. I have to get over that.

5. Also, I love, in the evening getting pj's on and getting in bed with a book or good tv. That helps stress and pain.

Stress is my main problem. Business, taxes, kids going back to school, sports, doctors for me and hubby (who doesn't make his own appointments). It gives me a headache.

Sorry for ranting. As I know others have said, we all go through the same things and it's hard to vent to everyone around us all the time when they don't understand. I know if I do it here, most of you are nodding your head like you know what I'm going through. Thanks, Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote