View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 04:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone.

I need to say, I haven't posted here before. These posts have touched me so much. I can relate with all of you.

I lost my sister a few years ago due to an accidental drug overdose, she was 23. I had no idea that she had been addicted to pain medication. This was an absolute shock.

As I went through my personal grieving process, I would just cry because I just wanted to know that she was ok. A few days later, she appeared in one of my dreams. It was so real. I went up to her and gave her a hug. She told me that she was ok. After that dream, I know that she's ok. I truly believe she came to me because I was so upset.

I know that I'll see her again. I know that she's happy where she is. Even though I'm here and she's up there...

Things will happen to me and my sister that are unexplainable. For instance, my son's alarm went off at 5:00a.m. My son is 11 and has never used the alarm. My sister said that the very same thing happened at her house. Her daughters (8 years old) alarm will go off - or the TV will just come on. 3 years after her death, I went to make a phone call and the last number dialed on my phone was my sisters number.

I hope that you can find peace. Your sister is up there. Happy. Your dad is up there watching over you. He is.

Look up in the sky and know that they're up there happy. They're not hurting, they're not in pain. There is no burdon, guilt, pain, or sadness. They are more free than we can ever know.

I hope this finds all of you with dry eyes - and a heart full of happiness knowing that you'll see them again.

Beth.
dealingwithtos is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote