Old 08-31-2007, 08:49 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default PDtrials Bulletin - August 2007

PDtrials Bulletin - August 2007

New Clinical Trials

New Non-Invasive Device to Decrease "Off" Time in PD - This study will evaluate a new non-invasive, non significant risk device therapy as a supplemental symptomatic treatment for PD. The device utilizes patented technology involving extremely low level electromagnetic fields (EMF) to provide whole body immersion. EMF treatment with the Jacobson Resonator is a new technology and has shown promising results in a Phase I pilot study earlier in 2007, which preceded this Phase II study. Learn more

Modulation of Motor Planning by Behavioral Stimulation in Persons with PD - Still Recruiting - The goal for this study is to determine whether motor planning (controlling of movement) in persons with PD can be modulated by unconscious motivation. Participants for this study will be asked to fill out some questionnaires, and to perform an imitation task before and after a simple computer-based task. Learn more

View All Clinical Trials

Current Trial News
If you currently don't receive PDtrials monthly Bulletin and would like to have it in your email Inbox click here: Get Monthly Bulletin
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote