View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Awww.. Jules

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylilyfan View Post
I am wondering if anyone knows what the criteria is for the term "full body"....

I now have RSD in both feet, one calf, both shoulders, my entire back, my left arm.

Only parts not affected are my thighs, one calf, right arm and front of my torso.

Am I full body now?

I was doing so well -- then about 6 weeks ago my left foot started hurting exactly like my right one did in 2001. Went to Dr. yesterday and was sent for a series of x-rays to make sure it's not a stress fracture - but I am sure it's the RSD - even if there is a fracture. My meds are pretty balanced now, so that may be why this new area is not **quite** as bad as the other areas were when it spread.

Thanks!
Jules
Just want to say hello Jules. Jules, please let the Dr. do all the testing he can. I know our Froggga has full body RSD maybe she can come on and tell you all about hers. If you can go and look back at the other posts, I believe she has spoken of hers. I just want to say hi and I am thinking about you. I am so sorry that your having a "Tough go at this awful beast"!your not up to par, Jules. you will be in my thoughts as well as my prayers.Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
RSD ME (01-12-2016)