View Single Post
Old 08-31-2007, 11:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Frown New Member/ Sharon

Hi all,

I have been reading the tos stuff for several years now. I was diagnosed with bi-lateral tos about 10 years ago, after 3 failed neck surgeries. I went to therapy etc., and then was advised to have surgery on both sides. Due to the failure of the neck surgeries, I have been certain that more surgery wasn't for me. Well, after over 20 years of suffering the chronic pain in neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands etc., and having been in pain management for a few years (which I also stopped about 3 yrs ago) because the tons of meds interfered with my daily life so much. I was taking soma, morphine sulfate 220 mgs/day,restoril for sleep, lortab for breakthrough pain and several other things. Anyway, I have learned alot about our shared disease from all of you over the years. I am now in constant pain again, after a reprieve of about 2 years (that is the pain was bearable most of the time).

Anyway, I continue to hope and pray that something will be found for all of us who suffer from this "awful thing" which by the way, as you all probably know, very few people understand.
sharon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote