Old 09-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Hi Bobbi

sorry...guess my ignorance on this subject shows by lack of detail, but I am relaying pretty much as told by hubby

he got his MRI results back yesterday and went to the doc and chiro and then came home and told me what they had said

He has been suffering severe pain in his lower left back area that radiates outward to his hip, and that is the area they xrayed and did the MRI for. After the first xray he was told there was "compression" in the area...I honestly dont know what that mean in more detail

The MRI reports states:
(I am just quoting the last section as the rest seems to be an expansion of that for each area covered)
Quote:
MR Lumbar Spine without Contrast:

Findings:
No subluxation or listhesis.
Ventral epidural defect at L5-S1
Focal Central Herniation at L5-S1 with narrowing of lateral recess bilaterally with impingement on traversing S1 nerve roots. Mild central stenosis noted.
Annular bulge at L3-4 and L4-5 with narrowing of the central neural canal.
Lumber spondylosis with disc dehydration, most severe at L3-4 and L5-S1
hope that gives a bit more info and thanks so much for looking Bobbi

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote