View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 08:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

RachaelPlease don't say you are sorry. that is what this forum is about. We NEED to express the way we feel to people who understand. I am lucky in that we own our own business and I don't have to go to work every day, just here and there. i don't know how I would go to work each day and come home to a house that needs cleaning. I have a cleaning lady every two weeks which helps with the major stuff. Of course there is still laundry and bathrooms and kitchen cleaning. I am glad your husband understands, as does mine. I'm sorry the rest of your family doesn't. I'm lucky with that. but I do understand the pretending your ok when your'e not. Fake smile on your face when you really want to climb in bed and hide under the covers. I wish there was a TOS organization like any other medical issue. I think because it is so broad that no one cares or is interested in taking up our cause. I don't know what they would do any way. Not like raising money for diabetes or cancer research. I just think information would help so many people.

this is the place to vent so do not apologize.

I just came in my sons room. Found an old printer turned on its side on the floor and the ink came out on his cream colored rug!!! Not sure how to get it out!!

Good Luck, Linda
LinJane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote