View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 11:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Stef

Summers are slow on the forum. School just started, people are relocating to new homes, lots of our regulars are now out for vacation or sabatical. And this week-end is a long holiday week-end. So you will not get lots and lots of responses at this time.

I think you pretty well summed it up when you said "nothing quite fits, but maybe that's the way it is with pn". None of us have exactly the same pain and few of us have exactly the same story. I've been a part of this forum for almost 4 years and I've only experienced one other person who had similar circumstances and pain description. Lots of us have some symptoms that match others, but none of us are exactly alike in our suffering or the reasons that cause it. The human body is too complex for it to all just fit a cookie cutter match.

I've followed the story of all of your posts and there is just no way that any of us can say you do or do not belong here. We don't know what caused your foot pain before the surgery. What you have now does indeed seem to be of a nature that I suspect it was caused by the prolotherapy. I am not a doctor tho or even a nurse. There are just no exact answers to your complex problem. Nor to mine or many of the rest of us.

Whether you decide to stay here and learn what you can from us..has to be your decision. We will help with what we can.

Billye
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote