View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 01:41 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Steff?

You ARE learning? That nothing 'quite' fits? Yep.
Welcome to FRUSTRATION CITY! Do NOT obsess about causes at this point in your life....WORK on finding ways to treat your pain effectively.
The 'why's' of it all can be determined later -if at all, once you can abate some of the PAIN? Sometimes, the 'why's of it all' are never determined.
Get tested, go from there? Keep pushing in this quarter you mite just get super lucky? I know I did, I was NOT internet-wise at the time but KNEW something was plain old WRONG with whatever it was going on in ME. So I was like a terrier dog digging, asking and asking more questions....Follow your instincts, THEY are your 'self' indicators as to what mite be the right route to follow. I truly wish at this point that you CAN find the super-perfect help you need.

Nerve damage of any kind, form shape and the overall pain in it's slew of 'presentations' is so hard to describe. Just keep in mind that docs' tend to 'knock' off a few 'numbers' when we say we've a pain of '7'. It's all in how you present the statement that YOU HAVE A PAIN OF '7'?

I have said to others, and I say again now...be honest, factual, visually and tactilely descriptive and NOT emotional...once a doc beleives you? AFTER the office visit is over...well then you can cry? And probably a whole lot?

As for neuromas, I have not had that particular pleasure, but I am convinced that you HURT. The trauma or insult to your nerves and how it is all affecting you is/has to be up to SUPER good docs to diagnose and treat. I hope and hope some more that you get the D& T? - j
dahlek is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote