View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 03:59 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default hello

Well Vicc I don't know you but that seemed like an exceptional post and you sound like you are responding kindly to being treated kindly. Gee what a new idea....haha. Why is it so hard to learn how to always do that?

And the older and yes sicker (I have never been in denial - been just about everywhere else including really confused and defensive and a little crazy really. IF you use that word kindly , the meaning of crazy becomes ok to use. - i just now made that up....but it's true IMHO- its an honest thought. But upon editing, I see not a complete one.....

So Vicc, I think you saw something we used to call disrespect. I did too, and am going to work hard at not having that come from me because it will ruin a forum and the next thing you know the site has been taken over by a drug company. This is truly an independent forum

And we want to keep it that way. It's a Gem.
Don't you agree Thelma?

KD I got your private PM about living in Hawaii; I have a good long one to write back....lived there a little more than 10 years, had my first baby there, married there. Editng to say: I got married first.. I swear.

...Paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 09-01-2007 at 04:39 PM. Reason: To add clarification