View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007, 06:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Nicole!

I am new here as well and don't have any advice to offer. Thankfully, my TN is nowhere near as bad as yours or the others here. As I have said before, I am almost ashamed to even post here, since my episodes are so sporadic at this point. I had a bridge replaced a couple of years ago and had a lot of trouble with it - ended up having to have a root canal while wearing the temporary bridge while the permanent one was being made. I always thought that was a little strange, but have a great Dentist and can't imagine that he would have done anythihg that was unnecessary. I use to never have any trouble recovering from dental work, but ever since then I have had a lot of pain afterward - but it has always gone away. I don't really think the dental work had anything to do with it because my ear pain started about 6-7 years ago.

I guess I just wanted to say hello and just to let you know that someone else is thinking of you too and will pray for you to get some relief. Hope you are not offended by this, I can understand some folks that have suffered so long don't have much faith left. I always figured if it doesn't help, it sure can't hurt . I am so sorry that you have to suffer like you do. Good luck and may God Bless.

Rhonda
Bassetcase is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote