Thread: Neuropathy
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 07:50 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Roxie.

It is now 8:45 a.m. and I'm waiting to meet up with Alan at Dunkin.

I am also spitting mad. Last night at 2 a.m. I was sound asleep (and I mean sound asleep), when the guy upstairs (he's elderly and sick and has 5 daughters but he keeps traveling back and forth to Lebanon where he owns a castle (I kid you not, I saw pictures and he has a moat around it for which he paid $25,000)

Now his kids couldn't give a fig about him. His wife died of Creutzfeld Jacob (human mad cow disease) years ago, so he has become a depressed eldery person. He likes me, I'm always nice to him, etc.

So now I'm in a dead sleep, and he decides to turn on his tv and I mean, he decided TO TURN ON HIS TV. I jumped out of bed scared to death (remember, I'm all alone in the house), my heart was racing. I went outside (it was 2 a.m.), my neighbors teenagers were sitting on the porch doing god knows what), and I rang the upstairs door bell. Did it twice. Obviously they left him alone for the evening. No one answered.

He turned off the tv in 5 minutes. I thought I had a break. Couldn't fall back to sleep. Laid there and BAM 3:20 a.m., he does it again. I went nuts. He finally turned it off.

I am either going to kill someone today or hire a hit person.

No kidding. I'm the kind of person, well, you can throw anything you want at me during the day, but let me have my peace and quiet at sleep time.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. This man ruined my night and my whole mood today. I am not cheerful Mel today, that much I can tell you.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote