View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 10:10 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi jimd, thanks for your post! I don't have any of the typical migraine symtoms, so I think my doctor is right about tension headaches. Right now I'm trying to stay of the Fioricet (or any other headache meds) for a while - just to make sure that I don't get rebound headaches - and took the last one on Thursday. Friday wasn't bad at all, I got out in my car to get some groceries in the morning and to see my sister later in the day. I just felt a little weird at times. But yesterday and this morning has been lousy. The headache is back and I feel like I have the flu or a hangover, although I'm not tired and it's just my head.

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't found anything to really help you and hope your new doctor will be better. I am going to see a neurologist for the first time on the 18th and don't know what to expect. He is suppose to be the best in town and it took four weeks to get the appointment, so I will see what happens.

Five years ago I was in Chicago and did the Hancock Center stair climb, now I go up one floor and feel dizzy. This has been sooo frustrating. Sorry, I know many of you have lived with this for much longer.
Sissy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote