View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Another place, another style

Just got back from two weeks vacation so have just read all this lot in one go. GASP ...................

Is this meant to be a select club for old BTer's or does it want a broad based PD membership? What ever the rights and wrongs of the main issue it sure don't look inviting to any prospective new members or long term lurkers to join if they read most of what's been posted here!!

Like many others here I am also a member of other PD Forums and I have in the past posted a link on some of them to this site, rightly or wrongly.

I thought this might be an appropriate moment to provide a link to a fairly new UK based PD Forum. Not to try to poach members from here, it's almost certainly too "British" for most here anyway, but to show how a light less aggressive Forum style can work - I thought PWP were supposed to avoid stress at all costs? Something about Seratonin levels and medication effectivity?

http://pduk.org

Anyway if this is unacceptable DocJohn please edit and I promise I will not complain. But a bit of balance at this point may not be a bad thing at all. But if you do edit the link please delete the whole post because it is pointless without it.

Chris

Last edited by Suffolkchris; 09-02-2007 at 12:57 PM.