View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 12:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi all

Pete, why is the doctor checking you for antibodies? Are you reacting to the medicine?

Ewizabeth, thanks for sharing. No new symptoms is indeed, a huge blessing.

Here's how I'm doing as of day three. I'm mentally more clear--I'm a writer trying to get published. Mucking through all the shadowy, sleepy MS stuff every day is a huge problem. I'm still tired, but it's not the same in your bones, bored, unenthusiastic tired--it's more of a plod along, get things done kind of tired.

My left hand is still numb, although the last two fingers went numb only last month, so I think I can still hope for some recovery there. My eye has mostly stopped twitching, although that symptom comes and goes and it's unclear weather that is the Ty or just the natural up and down of the disease. Finally, my left leg gets a bit draggy at times, at the moment it is strong and I am walking normally, but again, that comes and goes for me.

My most dibilitating symptom so far in the course of my disease, is the MS fatigue and lack of clarity. I don't get much sympathy, as nobody can see these symptoms so even if I explain in great detail, it is impossible for people to understand what a grind it is to just get up in the morning. It is these symptoms I'd most like to wave boodbye to from the rearview mirror.

Has anybody experienced depression on this med? I'm kind of blue today.

Katty
katty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote