Thread: We are back
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:25 PM
artist

artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbi3674 View Post
Hi everyone! I missed everyone! Mark, I miss you horribly! And wow have you changed!! LOL (Like the avatar) I am in sunny Bakersfield now going to school to do blood draw (vampire) and graduate next month. Workers comp rehabbed me. My wrist is worse so they are scheduling me for surgery. I am scared to death but I can't feel my fingers anymore in the RSD arm...carpal tunnel is soooo bad.

Anyway I missed you all and someone please say HIIII to me or I will go off the deep-end!!

Love from Deb
Hi Deb,

What is this vampire school thing? I'm imagining blood bank stuff but, I dunno...

So, my big question, what does this carpal tunnel feel like? Because I think I've got it - not in my RSD wrist - I can't *imagine* how awful that would be. I wondered if you could give me some idea of how it started (docs are agueing over what it is, but I think it's repetitive something) - it started a few months ago with me in my right hand and isn't improving.

Any description would be much appreciated, and - oh yes! we must drag those grass skirts outta the closet, and the cocunut bra, and *Dana*!

all the best.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote