View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 02:24 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemar View Post
yes, acidophilus is a probiotic in yoghurt

Astragalus is very good for the immune system etc and also helped me greatly when I was detoxing from pesticide poisoning

here is some good info on Astragalus at iherb

OMG, I just spent the longest time trying to find this thread.

I've been thinking about this since I first read it...

I went to the Astragulus iherb page and it was so hard for me to read, not "read" exactly, but "get". I just cannot remember things in boxes, it's as if when I go from the first box to the second everything from the first is wiped out by the line.

I don't understand why that is. But when I got an oil filled radiator some years ago it had the instructions in boxes and I just could not get it to work. It was really neat if you could get it to work because it would do different temperatures at different times. But the longer I couldn't set it the colder I got until finally I was shivering and crying and I had to take it back.

I think that's why I've written my site as I have... with everything running together like a story.

I can understand things in a story form much more easily.

I don't think I ever remember as much as I used to before I had the brain damage... but I can remember more when it's like a story and there's no stopping and starting...

Whew!

I am soooo glad I found this thread. I hope now that I've written this I can stop thinking about it...

(I suspect I'm going to start thinking about how I was listening to a court tape yesterday or this morning, I forget when I can't sleep, and the judge laughed when I talked about my disability. I was told he'd said there was "no way" I'd get my condo back. And that could well be true. Now that I have the court tape and the record proper I can see that the lawyer for Ocwen was lying. He was lying. It just amazes me that he would lie about things that are in the record proper and can be so easily checked by someone without brain damage.

I am so glad I am appealing. I sure hope the appeals court doesn't have the same attitude as the judge.)