View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 04:51 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

OK not happy i just spent the last hour typing and i lost all of it i can't believe it. Oh well i well try again the only resion it takes me so long is because i take my time so i wont get to sore. But i took my round of meds and pain is under control for now. OK i wonted to know Johannakat if you would be interested in doing a thread with me and i would also like to ask ihtos when she is feeling up to typing. I was hoping to do like a diary form were we tell every one about our surgery story. Like what was done what our stay was like more or less what i have already started to do this way people would have three different people and surgeries to compare because everyone is different but we do suffer from tos. I was thinking that this could be of help for others i know that it would have been much more help for me being my first time and all. Like for example i did not have a drain and i know you said that you just had yours removed so this is going to sound ignorant on my part but what was it for. Another example would be i explained what they did to me but not sure what they did to you like did they take your first rib and muscle as well? Let me know what you think i am going to keep up with my self i don't think it well be on a daily bases but i am going to try and write something once to twice a week could be more but it well depend on how i feel. I well keep doing this well i go through the healing processes and hope fully it well help others out a bit. So that is out of the way i well tell ya about my day i finely fell asleep around 4am this morning and got up at 7:30 am my side was in a great deal of pain and my lung was sore. I took my med's and exercised my arms and did my breathing exercises shortly afterwards i was ready for another nap my lung is slowly getting better it seems each time i do my breathing with the incentive spirometer i can hold it longer and i can breath deeper. My inscion is starting to itch a little there is no redness so i am thinking its just part of the healing. The rest of my pain is still in the arm like before the surgery and of coarse in the inscion and chest front and back. Well must sign off and go have a shower oh one other thing i do not use ice-packs they are so not my friend i wish i could i am sure that they would help but they also say in the booklets they gave me you are not to use ice or heat because you could hurt yourself something to do with the anatisea and not having full feeling for a few days after surgery. Any ways till later bye
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote