View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Those are some great pics. We have a lake right out in front of my house. When we first moved here my boys loved to fish. Now they arent as interested (10 yrs later). The older ones (teens) seem to be more interested in catching GIRLS now . lol We dont eat the fish here tho. The water is to gross. Its just fun catching them and putting them back. Its mostly just carp, catfish, bluegill (I think) and bass.

Vince is tall like my Adam. Adam just turned 11 and last time he was measured was 5 ft 2 inches. I just bought him shoes and had to get him an 8 1/2 in mens (I JUST bought him a 7 1/2 not long ago ).

Adam is the one Im trying to have tested for either Aspergers or Bipolar or both. He also has my rare disease. I will try to post another post about Adam. I have lots of questions if you all dont mind helping me. Its been a very frustrating few years.

HI CJ

Thanks.
Gina Marie
Adam - BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation,PDD-NOS
Noah- BCCNS, Adhd, Chiari Malformation, Bronchial Stenosis, Asthma
Thank you Jesus!! He walks with us thru all of this because he will never leave us nor forsake us!! He is my BESTEST friend!!!

GinaMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote