View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Mad

OF course this is a good place to talk about this since it is Probably affectiong your health either mental or physical or BOTH.

Foreclosure is Rampant in the U.S. right now. Don't totally blame yourself. The banks, ******* LAWYERS and the finance companies are the only winners in this MESS. People can't make ends meet because wages are so low for the average Joe. Price fixing, the Government and runaway inflation is Killing a lot of working people. It's the system gone haywire and I hate for individuals to blame themselves when forces beyond their control are Screwing them Over.

I'm sure if you look back NOW there may have been a way to avoid this but ONE major, unexpected expense can land anyone in your situation. Most people are, so I have heard, one month from being homeless, maybe two. I'm sure you have also heard how the American Dream has turned into a Nightmare.

I have never been homeless, well maybe ONCE when I was 17 I ran away from home to get away from abuse. I was gone for 2 weeks but the cops found me and dragged me back. But I remember sleeping on the hood of a car because it was warm, for a few hours anyway. But I do recall that feeling of not having a home.

My advice would be make arrangements NOW for a place to go. You don't want to be on the streets or living in your car. prepare for the worst and you are usually not disappointed.

I hope CT you can keep us Posted on what's happening with you.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote