View Single Post
Old 09-26-2006, 10:59 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MS Mommy View Post
Thanks for this much needed thread, as BT2 is still in it's infancy.

I was an active member of BT1. I have had ms for 16 years, and until I found brain talk, I had never reached out to the ms community for support and info. Boy was I missing out!

I am a happily married mother of 2. I struggle with mobility issues that vary widely from one day to the next. The summer heat is my sworn enemy.

The level of compassion and depth of information that I have received from BT members has been invaluable.

I am so happy this community is up and running again with so many "familiar faces"

Welcome home, everyone!

MSM
Welcome home to you too, MSMommy. How old are you Kiddles? I have GrandKids all sizes and ages. The youngest is a boy - 8mos and the oldest is a Girl/Woman 20yrs. The oldest is a Step Grand, as are 4 others. I rarely see them, since their Mom Passed away, but they are wonderful.

The 5 youngest are my Daughters Children, and I get to see them all, often. They make my day.

Summer Heat and MS do not go well together. I used to love summer, now I dread it. There's nothing worse than a heat flare. It just saps all the energy right out of you. Bah!

So glad you are here and I'm so glad DocJohn gave us this nice home.

Talk to you soon.

"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost

~If The World Didn't Suck, We Would All Fall Off~
SallyC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote