View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Vicky, that is a lot of cortisone...hope you husband is doing better today.

Yep Steve, sound like you don't have another cat, she adopted you so she has a new human My son's cat, whom I am cat-sitting for at least another 11 months, is going through separation anxiety, and it is making me crazy Gratefully, the only issue I don't yet have have is the litter box issue.

Me, I am counting the days on the calendar (8) when I see my Internist and can get my car keys back again......albeit I will still have six to three months before I can actually get behind the wheel again. (PA mandatory...six months seizure-free) even if it was a one-time-only seizure, like mine.

Wednesday I start walking the grands home from school...about one mile...good exercise for me or for them? I had to replace the rubber tip on my walking stick a couple of days ago, so it is ready to go. And the invention of umbrella will be seriously appreciated by me as the next months go by; e.g. rain and snow. On the upside of the walking delemia, at least I can still walk...so to speak. The downside, because of the time of the day that the County transit goes to Littlestown to pick up at the senior center, I may have to arrive 2-1/2 hours early and then make the walking trip round-trip rather than being dropped at the elementary school and doing a one-way walk. Oh well, what can I do but say thank you to the transit authority for even providing the ride to disabled and seniors.

Well, back to my stitching. Almost done withe one project, this week I will on to another, more awesome project. Too many samplers, not enough time!!

Website work will just have to wait...NOT...but it is a nice thought for an avid stitcher.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK EVERYONE
Weekly Check-In Sept 2-8, 2007 Welcome New Community Members-garfield_7447-jpg

Back to my stitching!
ANI corss stitching.gif

As to cats...can a creature be anymore relaxed!!
cat1.gif

p.s. PPPers if you think the PPP site is demanding of time, you need to meet my EGA Guild President...yikes!!...talk about exactness
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote