View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:29 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

OMG - How telling is that, that you'd choose to live on an island.

It's like I do. I seldom go out and I see people for only a few seconds five days a week when they bring me my dinner.

I'm glad you feel you learned and that it helped you, but how sad. How very sad that the legal system isn't seen as an opportunity for justice.

I was actually shocked when I saw from the record that the lawyer lied. In my first brief I had a lot of insults to the court because of how the judge treated me. I knew he was ignoring denials of due process and I know the law regarding the automatic stay. It's very clear, Damages are mandatory.

So when the judge refused me any kind of relief and gave my condo to this guy, the Realtor, I knew it was wrong. I'm very careful and I always check things before I say them. But I did not see that the Plaintiff hadn't resent the things he'd served in violation of the Automatic Stay. I just do not see things.

But the lawyers knew I was making a mistake.

So they took advantage of that.

But then, the one for Ocwen actually lied to make it appear in court that he hadn't violated the automatic stay.

On the back pain support group at WebMD a wonderful participant gave me a link to a site ... oh, I hate that things in my memory fade... RipOffReport, I think that's the name of the site. There are over 88 pages of reports on Ocwen. They really take advantage of people.

One of the things they used to do that was very confusing to me, is they would send a check, a real check ... some small amount of money, say $5 or $10. It was really hard to tell that if you cashed the check they were going to start charging you every month for whatever ...

It was so confusing because mortgage servicers do really send checks if there's an overage in the escrow account, so it seems a lucky legitimage thing. And then when you call to say no, you made a mistake, they give you such a run around that it's nearly impossible to stop the charges.

I can't imagine what people do who have the kind of disability I do but without the prior experience of success related to their thinking ability.

I think it must be very much more difficult not to be swamped.

Once again... I really appreciate your post.

thank you.

I hope you have a lovely day.

Are you going to be doing something fun?

(((((((((Wiix)))))))))