View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 12:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart help-diet for neuropathy of the intestines

Hi, I have never been on a on-line talk site before but I really could use some help. I have had slow movement of my Intestines for 9 years with 3 hosp. The first two times I had the Nausea, pain and constipation. This time on Friday night I was in the ER without the nausea or pain, but with a very swollen stomach, high HR, and anxiety. The nurse told me I was very Toxic. They gave me IV fulids and Reglan IV, right after the Reglan, I had 2 hours of the worst Anxiety, thought that I would die in the ER, I have never had this before. They send me home on stool softener and senna and Reglan PO. I am worried about the Reglan. I used to be on Zelnmore (sp) but they no longer sell it in the US, that use to work for me. I have been off of it for maybe 2-3 months. I have no clue on what to eat, I have always had bowel movements, once or twice a day (sorry for such detail) but my Intestines would remain swollen and my stomach full, more so if i eat carbs such as bread. I have had Diabetes for about 25 years with pretty good control. They told me to eat lots of Fiber, but if I have slow movement of the Intestines, I worry that I could be in trouble. I do not have, per test two years ago, Gastro Para.
Susie Q is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote