View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Monday well i surprise my self once again i did not think that i would feel up to posting this much but can't do much else. To be honest it doesn't hurt to type i mainly use my left hand so it takes longer that's all. Any way i never got to sleep till 2:30 am and it did not last long i shut the TV off and instead of putting the clicker on the night stand i left it on the bed so the next thing i know bang and i shot up to a setting position next thing not very nice stuff came out of my mouth. The pain was out of this world because i had used my right side to sit up so needless to say i was up for two more hours trying to get the pain settled down. I wont be doing that again ha ha. The pain to day is a little different i don't know if it was me shooting up in bed or this is just part of it. The pain to day there is a small area that burns when i move a certain way it is two fingers up from the incision and the area is about as big as the tip of my finger to the first joint. I also find that my right hand has been colder then the left and is white in color my thumb and under the thumb is still aching. Light aching in forearm as well as elbow the upper part of the outside arm still has that funny feeling and it is now in the shoulder blade as well as slight burning. My lung is a little worse to day then yesterday still doing my breathing and arm exercises. Oh ya my man ended up doing the house work his friend wasn't feeling well so i give him an A for trying. But he made up for every thing he is making me a nice Birthday supper and he gave me a dozen roses and best of all i am now the proud owner of a puppy he looks just like the taco bell dog i am going to call him Chico but i wont get him till next week. So i hope by then i wont be in to much pain i can't wait he is so sweet and love-able. OK i know stop aim starting to sound like i just had a baby ha ha. OK that's it for to day unless something different happens with my arms.
mucker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote