Thread: Joan M.
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 10:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

i knew you would say you were breech ... do you know all babies are checked for hip problems at birth now? and especially breech ones. could have saved us! i was happy when i learned that in nursing school.
i do not think it is bad you are sending your husband out! i think it is perfect for both of you!! my husband golfs, thank God!
i know the babysitting is hard, but enjoy what you can and then send the little one home. we can only do waht we can. it is exhausting.
and i love my crafts. my girlfriend started me quilting, and i have sewn in years past, so it was easy to pick it back up, and i love it but it is a bit tough on the arms and hands and back. i do the hand quilting part in short periods or i suffer for it. but the machine stuff i can do pretty quickly. i have done and/or do it all, crochet a lot, knit a little, do floral arranging when needed, and i have done some ornaments. i like variety. you should try the quilting. start small. you could quilt ornaments or a nice table runner for your new apartment. they have some nice patterns.
wel, i'm off to bed ... love, you hip sister, joan