Thread: Today I.....
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2007, 11:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Today... (well, Friday, whatever) I went to the NEW chiropractor for the initial visit. VERY impressed with the operation they run over there (except for the 1hr delay in seeing the doc). He spent 30 min (at least) interviewing me, asking problems i was having, where the pains were, etc. Asked what tests i'd had, what doc's i'd seen. He examined me, and said that while he didn't think he could cure me, he thought that he could help. They work hand-in-hand with my PM, which impressed me. He was pretty impressed by the research I'd done (Thank all of you.....) . SO, i'll be going back to him for the next little while, hopefully I'll get some relief this way. For those in the mid-south, its the Cole Pain Therapy Group.

Doc has some pretty good credentials- president of the Federal Chrio Licensing Board, pushed for strict licensing standards (helped write a state law), AND..... they give complete transcripts of the visit to the referring doctor.

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

Last edited by dabbo; 09-03-2007 at 11:20 PM. Reason: typos