View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 03:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi Wiix,

you totally made my day. When you mentioned watching a movie I decided I should stop watching the live feed (two weeks free) of Big Brother and watch Crash which I have here from Netflix.

Have you seen Crash? Boy, to me it was startlingly good.

I love the thing you wrote about Mrs. Brown. I saw that movie on telly some time ago and just loved it. I really like Judy Dench. Did you ever watch that sit com she was in... I forget the name of it. She's soooo good.

Coco Butter? hmmm. I remember as a kid after I had chicken pox and my mother was pretty sure I was ruined for life because I had a scar on my face, she wanted me to rub coco butter on it every day. She was sure I could get rid of the scar.

I don't know if I didn't believe it, or if I didn't see results quickly enough, or if I didn't find the scar very noticeable... but I didn't keep at it. (Perhpas that's why I've never married.) LOL

Your basket of lotions sounds wonderful.

That's interesting about how you treat your heels.

I was rubbing aloe on my arms and then rubbing in olive oil... only then this court stuff got overwhelming and now ... well, not so much.

Thank you sooo much for writing to me and inspiring me to watch a movie instead of plugging away at the appeal all holiday.

As an aside the chat room at the Big Brother feeds had some really nice women in it.

I hope I can go to sleep in another hour or so....

I hope you have a great week. (((((((Wiix)))))))