View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 11:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart Welcome Home!

thank you so much for posting, i was beginning to worry about you IHTOS!!!

that is wonderful that you were able to avoid having to have a scalenectomy and just get by with the more minor procedure... i can never remember the name of it so i'll just say pec minor release, for now-

hey, is there someone there with you who could maybe post for you? that way you wouldn't have to type at the keyboard and you could still fill us in on all the details while they're still fresh in your mind.

just a thought, ITOS. i have them occasionally. very, very, rarely...

(no comments from the peanut gallery...)

so happy for you, that your awful rib pain is gone. it is not often that we get to hear about an "instant" surgical success like this! very exciting, and i thank you so much for telling us about it because it brings hope to so many of us, it truly does. that being said, i don't want to sound like i'm minimizing your TOS, and all the normal rules apply. please take it very, very easy - rest up, ice the most painful areas (if that helps you), use lots of pillows, stay on top of your meds and breathing exercises, gentle ROM, etc. any plans for PT and/or feldenkrais in the future for you, when you are ready i mean?

dr. sanders is great. this just goes to show what a fine surgeon he is, and that he won't automatically perform the more drastic procedure on a TOS'er if your individual case doesn't call for it.

alison
"Be Brave"
Sea Pines 50 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote