View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Well I've been posting on BT2 for awhile but never formally introduced myself. How rude!!!!!! I'm 56, been dx since '97, had to quit work in '99. got SSD in '01. Being on SSD allows your body to heal some. I was a member of the old, old briantalk back in 97. I have been married to the same man for 32 years now, have two daughters, ages 25 and 29. The oldest has one daughter, age 5 and another due in November. It hasn't been an easy pregnancy at all and we will all breathe a sigh of relief if she lasts till 40 weeks and everything is fine. I get my grandaughter for as long as I can take it in October during her fall break!!!!!!!!! My other daughter got married last June, was one of the many new marriages here before their spouses were deployed. Her husband comes home sometime late next month or early November. It has been my prayer that he comes home before my other grandchild gets here!!!! This daughter just bought their first house. It was kind of difficult buying a house with him in Iraq but they had a wonderful agent and we thank God for the internet. I have a wonderful little kitten. I guess that's all for now.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote