View Single Post
Old 09-04-2007, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

For me, pain such as you describe is often triggered by strong emotion. One thing that provides dramatic and long lasting pain relief for me are micro-electric stimulation of the area as as with the ReBuilder or my interential electro stimulation unit. I've other lengthy postings on this subject.

Another is Alka-Seltzer, surprisingly. Two Alka-Seltzer tabs contain an adult dose of aspirin along with citric acid and heat treated baking soda. When they all get done fizzing in the water, the aspirin is completely dissolved so it doesn't create stomach upset or bleeding. The baking soda causes the dissolved aspirin to be absorbed into the bloodstream almost as fast as if injected, providing quick and powerful pain relief that lasts for a few hours.

I can't take Alka-Seltzer often because the repeats of that high dose of aspirin gives me tinnitus, but occasional use reduces the pain dramatically, allowing me to fall asleep. The pain is usually better in the morning.

Last edited by Wing42; 09-04-2007 at 04:28 PM.
Wing42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote