View Single Post
Old 09-27-2006, 01:31 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Sally, I forgot to say I LOVE your puppy avatar. So cute! And you're right, it is wonderful to have my Teddy Support Squad. My cheersquad also includes a giant kitty cat, a giant rottweiler cross golden retriever, and a golden retriever (who is large but not giant ).

I'm really so glad I "came out" - this seems like a great forum with so many nice people.

Daphne, I hope you get answers soon too! You're right, the whole diagnosis process can be very nearly soul-destroying.

I also wholeheartedly agree re early treatment. When I was diagnosed with the PPMS, I was kind of shattered when the neuro told me they wouldn't give me CRABs or anything because in his experience it made things worse with PPMS. Not that one desperately wanted to inject oneself regularly, of course, but to me it was better than being told "go home, don't get stressed, don't get hot, don't get tired, don't get infections and enjoy your life". Which is verbatim what this neuro said. He clearly failed Bedside Manners 101 while studying. Not to mention Real Life 101!!