Community Support Team

15 yr Member
Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathi49 View Post
Chemar,

I have similar things going on with my back and have been a "spiney" patient for 7 years. Since you ask I will just say that I would try an ESI first. My husband has a large herniation in his back as well and goes periodically for an ESI and it has helped him considerably. The one ESI I had didn't help too much but my issues at that time were mainly with the facets.

Personally, I would never let a Chiro do anything at all to me in regards to my spine...anywhere! But that is because I have been told...no spinal manipulations ever. And, yes, you (as in general) can become worse. I think I would heed the advice of the spinal docs...but that's just me.
Hi kathi49

sorry for delay in thanking you for your input and also needed to ask...what is ESI? is that Epidural? if so, that is what one doc today is recommending...a three injection treatment

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Chemar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote